Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Did it have to end?

I loved watching Eric search the sand for seashells. We came home with some beautiful one's. He's so cute!
I love this view! I mean the sunsets were indescribably gorgeous, but look at Eric...he is such a hottie! Oh,...his eyes look so awesome! And that little grin. I'm sure I must have grabbed him and kissed him right there. And if I didn't...I should have!
One of my favorite things about North Shore. This shaved ice has ice cream under it too! So sweet! And bitter sweet were the feelings we had about having to face the reality of going back home. But I am so thankful to Impact, and the Wagner family for such a fun opportunity. And so thankful to my parents and friends who watched our kids too. I loved every minute of being with Eric. He is so amazing. I love him so much.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

TannHart said...

Ice cream underneath...that would be the best shaved ice ever!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I've heard stories about Matsumoto's snow cones from several people now! The next time you go to Hawaii, maybe you can drag me along...Rebecca

KazFam7 said...

Matsumoto's is my favorite! Haley just about had a heart attack when she saw this pic. Shave ice is her favorite - my mouth is watering. I remember standing right where you are in this pic!

Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering. It looks so yummy!