Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Why, you ask?

Eric needed to set up huge metal racks, then move 26 huge pallets from one warehouse to another, driving this beauty of a truck, which only held 6 pallets, to finally unload everything and organize it perfectly on the huge metal racks. That is why we went to Hawaii. I was so lucky to tag along.
I really did love watching Eric work. I mean I helped of course, but he is just so awesome! It reminded me of working in a warehouse together when we first met and started dating. He is such a hard worker and so dedicated and determined to get the job done. I love him.
This was our view back and forth until the last load was delivered. Hooray!
And this was the finished product! Edean, Bev, and Christine helped put inventory up. Cute, sweet ladies.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: