Thursday, January 31, 2008
1) I always pick at things. Pimples, hairs, fuzzies, splinters, peely skin, boogers in baby's nose, cradle cap, my lips, belly button lint... you get the picture.
2) I always bite the insides of my cheeks. So if you see me doing kissy lips, it's not because I like you.
3) I love cutting nails and toenails... this kind of goes along with picking alittle. But if you ever want a pedicure...I'm your girl.
4) I'M ADDICTED TO SIERRA MIST! There, I said it. I love it, I love it, "and I don't care who knows it."...Elf
5) I can put my legs behind my head. If you have been lucky enough to witness this one, then you are a true friend. Eric thinks it's weird.
6) I'm a journal writer. I think it's so fun. I'll even get 6 months behind sometimes, but I will write for a week straight to catch up. Hopefully someday someone will read them and laugh.
I hope you enjoyed these... now it's your turn!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Friday, January 18, 2008
Sunday, January 13, 2008
My mom is so great. We have worked together to make quilts for all 5 kids when they were babies. Hopefully they will have them forever. I still have my blanky from my baby days. Actually, I have to admit, that I slept with it even through highschool. Maybe that explains some things.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Everyday is a party in the Wilkins home, but I thought this was pretty funny. The kids learn all the dance moves from their Dad. I can't wait to post the 2008 dance party later this year! We are working on a dance routine that will blow you all away.