Saturday, March 14, 2009

Family fun!



We all got new jammies for Valentines Day. Our kids are just too big,...why can't they just stay little?
We walked around the temple grounds after a Young Men's basketball game. We love to see the temple! I hope my children know how important the temple is. We are so thankful to be an eternal family :)
We should have stood in our Senior Prom pose,...that would have been awesome. Great job taking the picture Chandler!

This is Hannah's cute big girl bed. I'm so excited because it has a trundle bed underneath because the girls share a room. I can't wait to get the crib out of there. She got the Tinkerbell bedspread for her birthday. She wasn't too excited because she wanted a pink princess bed...what's a mother to do?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

It just amazes me how fast they grow. Your kids are so adorable! I have been trying to find a trundle bed for the boys forever, where did you get yours?

Bethany said...

Cute post Melissa:) Eric looks like a hunk in the picture of the two of you!!! I like the "no" glasses:)

I see what you mean about the jeans but still not a big deal until you have something better to compare it to!

Had fun at mom and dads! Love you guys!

Sharran said...

Your family is so cute!! Brit and Scott's little girls would have a fun time with yours. Love you guys. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Andy said...

Hannah, I love your Tinkerbell bed! Sarah and Rachel love Tinkerbell! Chandler, when I saw the picture of just your parents, I knew you had taken the picture... how did I know? We love you guys! Aunt Rebecca

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Hola from MEXICO!!!!! Just wanna let you know I LOVE YOU GUYS! If I could go somewhere, I would come visit you(and any other granparents,aunts,uncles, or cousins).I want to keep this comment happy,because of seeing you in the summer,but Ihave to tell the truth:I miss you!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Love,
Grace