Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Christmas fun!

I love this picture with all 5 kids. I just love our family. They are so individual, and unique, and I think that each child is so amazing. I feel so blessed.
This is cute Hannah girl with her doll, and the stocking I made her until 2:30am Christmas morning. So worth it,... right?
Hayden, our awesome guy, was so excited to get a bike. How we are eventually going to fit 7 full sized bikes in our garage is beyond me. Maybe we should push in-line skating more :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The King Family said...

Your family is so adorable Melissa! I can't believe how big the boys are- growing up so fast! AJ is already 4 months old & I can hardly believe that! You look great too as always!

breanne said...

Your kids are soooo cute....makes me want the good ole days back when my kids were still young, cute and at home!!!!!! Enjoy every minute that you can of them!!
Love you guys

oops...this is debbie not breanne

Caroll said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I would have to say that Hannah's stocking was TOTALLY worth it! Miss you guys!!!