Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dawson turns 7 years old!

I love hearing what my kids wish for on their birthdays. This year Dawson wanted Transformers and Silly Bands :)


We have such great family and friends who come to help us celebrate.


We love you Dawson! I can't believe you have less than a year until you will be baptized! You are such a wise little man. You teach me so much everyday. Always humbling me and teaching me random true facts. We love your "quotes" too. You always make us laugh and you work hard in school. You are just so fun to have in our family. Love you Daws man.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nelli said...

Sounds like Porters wishes too! Silly Bandz are the new craze! Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful pictures of Awesome Dawson!

Debbie said...

OPPPSSSS Aunt Debbie missed another birthday...wish I could have been there to give you a birtday hug and kiss!!! Love you Dawson