Friday, December 4, 2009

Santa already spotted?

Don't you just love bubbles? So does Dawson! I can't believe Christmas is almost here. I have so much to post before Christmas comes. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Disneyland, oh man I need to get to blogging more. Oh well, I will get caught up soon,...I hope :)

Grandparents Day was September 13th, (wouldn't have known, but that is what the calendar said :) I feel so blessed to live near my mom and dad. We love them so much. They watch our kids, let us hang out and play the Wii, feed us great food, and they are great examples to all of us! And we can't wait for Grandma Wilkins to stay out here in January. We are excited to really bond with our "Grandma from Missouri".
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caroll said...

Ok - I LOVE the picture of Santa Dawson. I believe!!!

Michelle said...

dawson! You make the awesomest santa ever!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I think Dawson could have been your Christmas card this year. So funny!