Friday, December 4, 2009

First Day of School! And Eric's Birthday!

My boys are just too awesome! I can't believe I have a 5th, 3rd, and 1st grader. All at the same school for just one more year. They are such amazing students. All of their teachers are so impressed with each of them. I am too. I love you boys. Keep up the great work!





One year OLDER and WISER too! Happy Birthday Sweetie! (in case you can't count the candles,...he's 33 :) I am so thankful to have such a great husband. Lately I have had person after person telling me how thoughtful Eric is, and it is so fun to hear. Eric you are so amazing. You give so much of your heart. You are a sweet example to me. I love you.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Melis, you've got a crew of good-looking boys (Eric included)! They look so handsome in their first day picture! Rebecca