Thursday, January 31, 2008

6 quirks or habits of mine...

Well...
1) I always pick at things. Pimples, hairs, fuzzies, splinters, peely skin, boogers in baby's nose, cradle cap, my lips, belly button lint... you get the picture.

2) I always bite the insides of my cheeks. So if you see me doing kissy lips, it's not because I like you.

3) I love cutting nails and toenails... this kind of goes along with picking alittle. But if you ever want a pedicure...I'm your girl.

4) I'M ADDICTED TO SIERRA MIST! There, I said it. I love it, I love it, "and I don't care who knows it."...Elf

5) I can put my legs behind my head. If you have been lucky enough to witness this one, then you are a true friend. Eric thinks it's weird.

6) I'm a journal writer. I think it's so fun. I'll even get 6 months behind sometimes, but I will write for a week straight to catch up. Hopefully someday someone will read them and laugh.

I hope you enjoyed these... now it's your turn!

~Melissa

5 comments:

Becky said...

Legs behind your head. Now that's impressive! I love writing in my journal too. And I totally do the same thing. I get behind then write a ton to catch up. I love going back and reading about things that I forgot had happened!

heather said...

You can still do that??? Believe it or not, I still have a picture (somewhere in a box) of you doing that- remember? you were wearing those loud and obnoxious checkered boxers and the ponder shot you give in that pose is priceless! I love it!!

Bethany said...

Okay, I totally knew all of those except I did not realize how faithful you were about journal writing. Good job. That's actually one of my New Year's resolutions! p.s. I think #1 is my favorite!

Brent said...

So do I get a pedicure this summer?

Kristen said...

I am one of the few who have been fortunate enough to watch you put your legs behind your head. You have maintained your flexibility after all these years. jealous! I think Heather and I have the same picture of you!