Monday, February 8, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009!

Merry Christmas! We did it again! We were able to spy on Santa while he was bringing in the kids' gifts! We tried to stay as quiet as we could, but we were so excited. Thank you Santa for all the hard work you do to make us so happy! We love you.


The kids as they ran downstairs to find the gifts Santa left. But I love the reminder of the beautiful picture of Christ on our wall. He is the reason we truly celebrate. I'm so grateful for His life and example and sacrifice He made for the world!


The boys with their LEGOS, and Screecher dinosaur. So exciting!


My cutie girls with Eliza's princess tent... which they already trashed :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I know I already got to enjoy the magic of Christmas with my kids but darn it they are big now!!!! Thanks for sharing your Christmas...Aren't families GREAT??????? love you guys