Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dawson is a hoot! And Chandler is a man?

We had just finished family prayer the other night, and Dawson says, "Group hug everyone,... Except for Dad. You can't squeeze his tummy because he just got his "gobblers" out." We were all laughing, and Eric's stomach hurt from laughing too hard. All the talk about gall bladders, and gall stones,... Dawson is so funny.

So Chandler discovered he has 3 armpit hairs. It's true... and I tell you because he is so proud, he tells everyone. The other day he says, "well I'm the "man" of the house right now." And I reminded him that dad was upstairs. Then he says "well I'm the man downstairs." Then I said, "Chandler your not even a man." Then he lifts up his right arm and points at his armpit! Not saying a word, just reminding me that he has armpit hair, and that makes him a man. I laughed so hard.

~Melissa

8 comments:

The Baker said...

oh man both of them are hilarious. just make sure you have your "man" start wearing deoderant :) i am just cracking up, i can't wait to read this to justin. we love you guys!

Mattie said...

haha! You have the funniest family of all time. I seriously love you guys. We hope Eric is recovering well!!!

Marty and Debbi said...

No way!!!!!!! Chandler you are the man! I didn't know someone could have gobblers that's adorable! Leave it to Dawson to come up with that one

Kristen said...

What a cute little man. I'm not ready for my kids to go through puberty yet. Yikes!

Liesl said...

Those are about the funniest stories ever! Your kids are halarious!

Carie said...

gobblers and armpit hairs....wow you have some great young men there....... so cute, I just love the little stories!!!

Kyle started with deoderant last year, but get this, it has to be "Axe" brand cause it "attracts the ladies"!!!!!! He is 11, oh my, and the little girls are calling!!!!! I am locking the doors!

Love ya

Shevaun said...

That is too funny!

Benjamin said...

wait till the girls start their "changes" I am shocked daily. I guess we won't be reading those details..lol